INTERN COMMUNICATION DESIGN M/W
At devfinity we are developing innovative solutions for urban traffic especially parking management of tomorrow. With AIPARK, devfinity is offering a broad range of products ranging from mapping solutions over management systems for parking data and mobile applications for end users up to near-real-time and real-time systems for monitoring parking occupancy. devfinity’s target group includes smart cities as well as automotive customers, mobility app providers and private parking operators. As a spin-off company of TU Braunschweig, devfinity covers a broad range of competencies in the key technologies of digitalization: Cloud-computing, IoT and Artificial Intelligence. The company was founded in summer 2017 and is located in the city of Braunschweig.
What you will do
- Create content for our communication channels (digital & print)
- Develop corporate identity and design for AIPARK and devfinity
- Support UI design for mobile and web applications
- Support strategic marketing
- Proficiency in standard software (Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Knowledge in cutting and animation software (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Blender) desired, but not required
- Previous work experience outside university
- Profound knowledge of the German and English language
- Self-motivated attitude to explore new technologies
- Communicative and not afraid to state your opinion on anything – we want you to be part of our team
What we offer
- A young and agile team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced early stage start-up where the product is still being defined and iterated rapidly
- The possibility to quickly take over responsibility for own projects
- Professional, comfortable and innovative work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- The opportunity to join us full-time after your internship
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and references as available attached. English and German applications are welcome. We will get back to you in no time!
Note: No recruiters, headhunters, outsourcers or agencies.